Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting back into blogging

So it's been a while...more like over 6 months but who is counting lol! I could probably think of a lot of excuses as to why I haven't been blogging but truth be told life is crazy at times and I was too busy to compose a worthy blog.

Paul and I have been good in that time though. Not as much spontaneous traveling around as we'd like, but hopefully summer will change that. We're hoping to go to Colorado Springs some time this summer...although we currently only have 3 free weekends to do it in! It's only March and already our summer is booked!

I have a new job I start April 4th which will be nice for a lot of reasons. It was a good change to make. Paul commented to me last night he hasn't seen me this happy since before I took my now previous job (my last day was Friday March 25th). I guess I hadn't realize how much a toll some of the stresses of that job were taking. I'm excited for this new opportunity as it will be closer to home and with a more structured work environment. I'll be working as a dental receptionist...not what I went to school for but I enjoy working with children and I'm very comfortable with dental terminology.

I've kind of almost given up on finding the perfect teaching job. They just aren't out there and the ones that are have been taken by people making teaching a second career. Our life is about more than finding the perfect job and I've decided if I had stuck it out at my previous job waiting for that perfect teaching job it would have never happened.

I have a week's vacation thankfully. This morning I'm still in PJs (something I haven't done in months!) and taking it easy. So with this new job I hope to get better about several things including blogging. Sometimes it's the only way I can keep track of some of y'all. I'm starting a 30 day blog challenge which I think will help me with this goal.

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect date.
Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 - A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 - Your dream wedding.
Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10- A photo of our favorite place to eat.
Day 11 - Your favorite book.

Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Random Day!
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to and somewhere you want to go.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

No comments:

Post a Comment