Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.

So I totally spaced and didn't take a photo of the lovely food July and I had at lunch yesterday. We went to Orchid Thai Cuisine (an awesome place good pick July!) near the UNM campus before dropping her off for class. Fun times and great lunch. I had the pinapple shrimp while she had the pinapple chicken. Both looked fantastic and I was glad we said medium spice because it was just enough kick (made up for the Martha Stewart Greek Salad the night before lol)!

Afterwards I continued on the apartment hunt...the ones we really want have a wait till July at the earliest so it's a no go for them. Found some other options and decided I needed an afternoon snack. In keeping with my tropical theme I got this:


It is a Tropical Tango smooth from Dairy Queen's Orange Julius. I'd never heard of this off branch of Dairy Queen till coming here so it was a welcome surprise to have Dairy Queen type treats here in New Mexico.

Tomorrow our couch gets delivered!!! I'll post pictures for sure when it is received! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment