Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 3: Your idea of a perfect date

My idea of the perfect date...that's a tough one. Sadly our internet connection has been horrible these past 6 months and right now it's not letting me upload pictures...so I might post them later! :-D


I know one of my favorite dates Paul and I have been on actually happened when I was sick. Around Christmas I got the flu really bad and was at home for a good week. On day four of the week I was feeling somewhat better with major cabin fever so we decided to go to Outback Steakhouse and looking at Christmas lights at the Albuquerque biopark gardens. Very pretty at night and the temperature wasn't too bad out. I regretted the outing the next day, however, because I felt horrible again.

Another recent date we went on happened in February. We were bored and decided to drive through the Jemez Mountains. They hadn't had a lot of snow at all this winter so it was easy sailing. Bummer part was the snow they did have had turned to ice on the side of the road so I couldn't pelt Paul with snowballs...mwhahaha! We then stopped at Tomasita's in Santa Fe as we continue our loop back down I-25 to Albuquerque. Tomasita's has a limited menu but they do an amazing job at what they offer. I'm normally not a fan too much of red Chile but theirs was really good.

But if I could pick the perfect date I'd say seeing a musical and going out for a good steak/Italian food would be at the top of my list. Musicals on my list to see are:
- Fiddler on the Roof (coming to town April 15th - 17th)
- Grease (May 13th - 15th)
- Westside Story
- Wicked (it came in January but we didn't get to see it)
- The Lion King
- American Idiot (only out of curiosity I must admit I've never listened to Green Day much but the idea sounds fun)
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Spamalot

No comments:

Post a Comment