Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend

I'd say the below photo kind of says it all:


Paul with his big white lens at Biopark Light display. It was 9 degrees that day...really cold!

When I think of Paul I think of his photography. He was just really getting into it when we met. If you were to look at our living room normally you'd see his mini-studio set up with the umbrella, flash stand, and tripod for camera ready for his latest project. I guess growing up with two sisters who are photographers I'm used to it. Luckily now I have my Nook so if he decides to take 20 minutes photographing flowers I can plop down and enjoy a good book! :D

This weekend we're going to the Trinity Site 2 hours south of here. They open it up to visitors on the 1st Saturday of April and the 1st Saturday of October. We keep saying we're going to go see it (because how often do you get to see the place where they exploded the first atomic bomb!) but last year Easter was that weekend, then in October we had balloon fiesta.

Also I promised pictures of our couch. It's darker and a little bigger than I remembered it but I think it goes well as we have a lot of black furniture with Paul's sound system and our TV.


I like the pillows with it...but I think a solid sunflower yellow might also look really cute. Only problem we've had is the couch is a static magnet! I already have a ton of hair all over it and whenever you sit on it you can hear the static. I'm hoping it will go away in a few days cause sitting on your couch should not be a shocking experience! lol

I also like these pillows I found on Etsy (Becca got me addicted to the site!) but Paul thinks they're silly:



Aren't they adorable? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment