Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

Day 5 will be coming...once I'm able to find a picture of me from two years ago that will copy onto blogger!

Animal I'd love to keep as a pet realistically of course is a cat. I love them they're cute, cuddly, purr, and sometimes moody. Dogs are great...but cats at least know when to be independent and do their own thing! All of you know by now I'm in love with Etsy. Best website! If I had a weaker sense of self-restraint I'd go crazy on it. In looking around I found the cutest cat who happens to be a short-haired kitty. I can't handle long haired cats...too much to vacuum!

 

Best part about this PamperedWhiskers creations is a portion of the proceeds go to animal charities.

PaperedWhiskers even does hats that suit dogs or cats. Yes realistically I know no animal is going to keep this on for any length of time...but at least for halloween maybe? lol One of my other favorites is this number:

 

The cat looks like he's going to kill someone any minute. Goes perfectly with the crown in my opinion! 

If I could have any type of dog I would either go for a Shetland Sheep Dog or a Labrador retriever. But I lean more towards getting a cat at the moment. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment